21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa
A park-like art museum geared to the public
This museum is situated in the center of the city, adjoining Kenrokuen Garden.
The unique circular glass building was designed as “a museum open to the city like a park”. You can enjoy works of art in the free zone, where people interact with one another.
- Exhibition zone: 10:00am ~ 6:00pm (Fri & Sat: until 8:00pm) Exchange zone (free): 9:00am ~ 10:00pm
- Exhibition zone: Monday (When Monday is a holiday, the following weekday) Year-end and New Year’s holidays Exchange zone: Year-end and New Year’s holidays
Exhibition: Adults ¥360, College students, 65 years or older: ¥280 High school students or younger: free
(The fee for special exhibitions differs depending on the exhibition.)
- Hokutetsu Bus: No.3 or 6 of East-exit of Kanazawa Station to Hirosaka/ 21st Century Museum
- 1-2-1 Hirosaka, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-8509
- [TEL] 076-220-2800 [FAX] 076-220-2802