Kanazawa Nakamura Memorial Museum
Museum of traditional crafts where you can enjoy matcha green tea
The museum possesses 1,000 art works including tea ceremony art masterpieces, drawings from Edo period, Kokutani ceramics, Kaga Maki-e lacquer ware and Kaga inlay. Through the exhibition, the museum introduces traditional craft work and tea culture of Kanazawa. You can also enjoy matcha green tea (in another charge) in lounge area for guests while viewing the garden.
- 9:30am~5:00pm (Admission until 4:30pm)
- Year-end and New Year’s holidays (12/29~1/3) and periods of exhibit changeovers
Adults ¥310, 65 years or older: ¥210, High school students or younger: free
*For some exhibitions, an additional fee may be required.
- Tea and Confectionary
- ¥350 ~
- Hokutetsu Bus: Kanazawa Station to Honda-machi, and walk for 3 min / Loop Bus (R-Loop): Kanazawa Station to Honda-machi (Hokuriku Broadcast) and walk for 3 min
- 3-2-29 Honda-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0964
- [TEL] 076-221-0751 [FAX] 076-221-0753