Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum
Our museum, situated in the downtown of Kanazawa City which produces 99% of gold leaf in Japan, is the one and only gold leaf museum in the world. We introduce to the visitors all the aspects of gold leaf by presenting the process of making gold leaf and the related tools as well as art and craft works embellished with gold and gold leaf.
- 9:30am~5:00pm (Admission until 4:30pm)
- Year-end and New Year’s holidays (12/29~1/3) and periods of exhibit change
Adults ¥300, 65 years or older: ¥200, High school students or younger: free
*For some exhibitions, an additional fee may be required.
- Loop bus (R-Loop): Kanazawa Station to Hashiba-cho (Higashi/Kazue Chaya Area) and walk for 3 min/ Hokutetsu bus: Kanazawa Station to Hashiba-cho, and walk for 3 min/ JR bus: Kanazawa Station to Hashiba-cho, and walk for 3 min
- 1-3-10 Higashiyama, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0831
- [TEL] 076-251-8950 [FAX] 076-251-8952