Tokuda Shusei kinenkan Museum
This literary museum stands in a typical Kanazawa setting near Umeno-hashi Bridge.
Tokuda Shusei, one of the three great writers of Kanazawa, and a naturalism writer with a reputation as a genius in writing a woman, is featured here. Located close to the Higashi district, the museum exhibits Shusei’s belongings, handwriting manuscripts and first editions of his books, as well as a reproduction of his study, and a theater in which his works are presented using Japanese paper dolls.
- 9:30am~5:00pm (Admission until 4:30pm)
- Year-end and New Year’s holidays (12/29~1/3) and periods of exhibit change
Adults ¥310, 65 years or older: ¥210, High school students or younger: free
- Loop bus (R-Loop): Kanazawa Station to Hashiba-cho (Higashi/Kazue Chaya Area) and walk for 3 min/ Hokutetsu bus: Kanazawa Station to Hashiba-cho, and walk for 3 min
- 1-19-1 Higashiyama, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0831
- [TEL] 076-251-4300 [FAX] 076-251-4301