Muro Saisei Kinenkan Museum
Learning about the origin of the literature of Muro Saisei
This museum is dedicated to Muro Saisei, one of the three renowned writers of Kanazawa, who loved the Saigawa River and wrote many novels set in Kanazawa.
It stands near Saisei’s birthplace, and exhibits many of his works, manuscripts and belongings.
- 9:30am~5:00pm (Admission until 4:30pm)
- Year-end and New Year’s holidays (12/29~1/3) and periods of exhibit change
Adults ¥300, 65 years or older: ¥200, High school students or younger: free
*For some exhibitions, an additional fee may be required.
- Hokutetsu Bus: Kanazawa Station to Kata-machi, and walk for 6 min / Loop Bus (R-Loop): Kanazawa Station to Jusangen-machi and walk for 7 min, (L-Loop): Kanazawa Station to Hirokoji and walk for 7 min / Flat Bus (Naga-machi route): Shiragiku-cho and walk for 1 min.
- 3-22 Sennichi-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 921-8023
- [TEL] 076-245-1108 [FAX] 076-245-1205