Kanazawa Yuwaku Edomura
Museum of historical buildings
You can know the culture of the largest domain in the Edo period.
This is an open-air museum with historic houses built in the Edo period as exhibits. Merchant and samurai houses from the castle town of Kanazawa, and farmhouses from the Kaga and Noto areas were reconstructed here. Visitors can learn about the life, customs and traditions of samurais, merchants and farmers in the Edo period.
- 9:00am~5:30pm (Admission until 5:00pm)
- Tuesday (When Tuesday is holiday, the following week day)
Adults ¥310, 65 years or older: ¥210, High school students or younger: free
- Hokutetsu bus: Kanazawa Station to Yuwaku Spa, the last stop (45min), and walk for 5 min/ By car: 30min from Morimoto IC
- 35-1 Yuwaku-araya-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-1122
- [TEL] 076-235-1267 [FAX] 076-235-1269